- Size Chart
The sweetest zippy you'll ever meet! A fun print filled with ice cream, cotton candy, lollipops and donuts will be sure to cure your little's sweet tooth. Blue treats sit upon a grey background with blue trim.
Comfy for them. Easy for you. The best sleepwear (or all day wear) around for your little ones. Now for the details:
- Made of the softest, stretchiest bamboo fabric that feels like butter. Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial and regulates body temperature, making it perfect for year-round wear. Read more about why we love bamboo here.
- Fold-over hand cuffs in sizes through 12-18 months. Protect your little ones from scratching themselves without having to worry about those silly mitts that never stay on.
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes. Instantly turn the romper into a footie and back again. Cover those little feet when they go to sleep without having to worry about sizing constraints of a traditional footie.
- Double zipper. Use the bottom zipper pull for those middle of the night diaper changes and you can easily take out baby’s legs vs having to totally undress them!
- No snaps, buttons or interior tags. Easy for you, comfy for baby!
- Extra length. Simply roll up the arms/legs as needed. This, combined with the foot cuffs and extra stretchy fabric allows sizing to be very flexible.
No chemicals. Do you know most pajamas are treated with harsh chemicals that make them flame-resistant? Ours are designed to fit snugly in accordance with all CPSC regulations.
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex. Machine wash on cold.
Little Sleepies is proud to donate a portion of each and every sale to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer.
Babies grow SO fast! That's why we designed our sleepwear to be extra flexible in sizing. Our zippies have extra length (easily roll up any extra), foldable foot cuffs (traditional footies are so limiting) and super stretch for longer wear! They are designed to fit snug in accordance with all CPSC guidelines (as they are not treated with any nasty chemicals!). Read more about the breathability and benefits of our fabric here.
The below guides are based on feedback from hundreds of customers.
We recommend sticking to true size/age for the Zippy - they run true to size to generous and are designed to fit 2-3x longer than your average sleeper.
If you need other specific measurements or a sizing recommendation, don't hesitate to contact us.
Was torn between this and pink for my daughter - blown away by the color scheme in the gray sweet treats!!! Hubby even approved them lol
Let me just tell you... these are hands down the best pajamas ever! I love that they are lightweight and breathable, and he can wear the zippies for a long time! We first purchased LS back in May when my son was only 4 months old. We got him the 6-12mo zippy and he still (now 7 months old) has lots of room to grow! You get your money's worth with these! Also the gray sweet treats is honestly my favorite print. Neutral enough to be unisex for sure!