- Size Chart
Rise & Shine! It's time to enjoy breakfast in bed-- Eggs, milk and toast dance on a pink background with white trim accents.
Comfy for them. Easy for you. The best sleepwear (or all day wear) around for your little ones. Now for the details:
- Made of the softest, stretchiest bamboo viscose fabric that feels like butter. It is gentle on sensitive skin and perfect for year-round wear. Read more about why we love our fabric here.
- Fold-over hand cuffs up to size 12-18 months. Protect your little ones from scratching themselves without having to worry about those silly mitts that never stay on.
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes. Instantly turn the romper into a footie and back again. Cover those little feet when they go to sleep without having to worry about sizing constraints of a traditional footie.
- Double zipper. Use the bottom zipper pull for those middle of the night diaper changes and you can easily take out baby’s legs vs having to totally undress them!
- No snaps, buttons or interior tags. Easy for you, comfy for baby!
- Extra length. Simply roll up the arms/legs as needed. This, combined with the foot cuffs and extra stretchy fabric allows sizing to be very flexible.
No chemicals. Do you know most pajamas are treated with harsh chemicals that make them flame-resistant? Ours are designed to fit snugly in accordance with all CPSC regulations.
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex. Machine wash on cold.
Little Sleepies is proud to donate a portion of each and every sale to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer.
Babies grow SO fast! That's why we designed our sleepwear to be extra flexible in sizing. Our zippies have extra length (easily roll up any extra), foldable foot cuffs (traditional footies are so limiting) and super stretch for longer wear! They are designed to fit snug in accordance with all CPSC guidelines (as they are not treated with any nasty chemicals!). Read more about the breathability and benefits of our fabric here.
The below guides are based on feedback from hundreds of customers.
We recommend sticking to true size/age for the Zippy - they run true to size to generous and are designed to fit 2-3x longer than your average sleeper.
If you need other specific measurements or a sizing recommendation, don't hesitate to contact us.
My little doesn't like wearing long sleeves ever when it's bed time, she gets sweaty and overheats and then wakes up throughout the night. These pajamas are so soft and breathable. She sleeps comfortably all night without getting overheated and I love that they'll fit her for a while.
So soft and stretchy. I was amazed at how soft they are. I’ll definitely keep buying these. Make sure to stick to your current size like the size chart says, they run generous!
We absolutely LOVE Little Sleepies. We had purchased the zippie romper and love how it fits perfectly and is super soft. My daughter sleeps the best in this outfit over all of her other sleepers too, which says she is comfy! 5 stars!
My daughter already wears a bamboo sleep sack but she overheats when she wears pajamas in her sleep sack. For the past few months we’ve just been letting her sleep in just her diaper until a friend recommended these and now she is sleeping so much better! She isn’t squirming around to get comfortable and isn’t getting super hot! So thankful!
Aurelia had super sensitive skin and I am always doing my best to make her comfortable. Thank God for Little Sleepies, she wears them all day.
I am so glad I found little sleepies! I love everything about them! They are so cute and buttery soft! You have the option to have footie or not. The double zipper makes diaper changes SO much easier! Not to mention the customer service!! I ordered on a Thursday got my shipping notification a couple hours later that thry have shipped! Got them Saturday! On top of the the owner personally emailed me thanking me for my purchase! If I could give a 10 start I would! Top notch product & customer service!