Pearl Bamboo Viscose Fitted Sheet
Made from Bamboo Viscose
Softest fabric ever
Stretch to fit longer
Better for snuggling
Soothes sensitive skin
Meet The Sheets
Silky soft & breathable
Snuggle. Snooze. Share.
- TLTeylor L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLOVE!
If I’m being honest I thought they were going to be like the other sheets, but to my surprise they weren’t and we actually like them more. We have used for about a month and so far no pilling. They stay cool and are still so soft. Definitely so happy we splurged and got them!
- EEmilyVerified ReviewerRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoNot buttery soft
I bought these expecting the same feeling as the twin/crib sheets… the pajamas… the reason we all love LS!!!
But I was sooo disappointed. They aren’t BAD sheets, comparable to Ralph Lauren sheets. But they are NOT what I was hoping for.
- DDEBRAVerified ReviewerRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agonot the same LS bamboo
I ordered these the sheet set in King size and disappointed. Not soft, wrinkles so badly! I feel like this purchase was false advertisement, not the same material their babies sheets are made from.
- LBLindsey B.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoNot bad, stiffer then I expected.
I like it, but I did anticipate it being more like the material of the Sleepies PJs, just a little thicker. I was needing to replace a Purple brand bedsheet that got holes after a few years. The Purple bedsheet is similar to the Little Sleepies. It’s a good sheet, just not what I was expecting. But I am not disappointed!
- JJeanelleVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoNice, but some issues
They are silky, not soft and stretchy like the PJs. Not the same fabric at all. The fitted sheet is extra large, which is probably nice for some, but leaves extra fabric creasing in the middle of my bed. I prefer a snugger fit.