- Size Chart
Rise & Shine! It's time to enjoy breakfast in bed-- Eggs, milk and toast dance on a blue background with white trim accents.
Comfy for them. Easy for you. The best sleepwear (or all day wear) around for your little ones. Now for the details:
- Made of the softest, stretchiest bamboo viscose fabric that feels like butter. It is gentle on sensitive skin and perfect for year-round wear. Read more about why we love our fabric here.
- Fold-over hand cuffs up to size 12-18 months. Protect your little ones from scratching themselves without having to worry about those silly mitts that never stay on.
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes. Instantly turn the romper into a footie and back again. Cover those little feet when they go to sleep without having to worry about sizing constraints of a traditional footie.
- Double zipper. Use the bottom zipper pull for those middle of the night diaper changes and you can easily take out baby’s legs vs having to totally undress them!
- No snaps, buttons or interior tags. Easy for you, comfy for baby!
- Extra length. Simply roll up the arms/legs as needed. This, combined with the foot cuffs and extra stretchy fabric allows sizing to be very flexible.
- No chemicals. Do you know most pajamas are treated with harsh chemicals that make them flame-resistant? Ours are designed to fit snugly in accordance with all CPSC regulations.
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex. Machine wash on cold.
Little Sleepies is proud to donate a portion of each and every sale to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer.
Babies grow SO fast! That's why we designed our sleepwear to be extra flexible in sizing. Our zippies have extra length (easily roll up any extra), foldable foot cuffs (traditional footies are so limiting) and super stretch for longer wear! They are designed to fit snug in accordance with all CPSC guidelines (as they are not treated with any nasty chemicals!). Read more about the breathability and benefits of our fabric here.
The below guides are based on feedback from hundreds of customers.
We recommend sticking to true size/age for the Zippy - they run true to size to generous and are designed to fit 2-3x longer than your average sleeper.
If you need other specific measurements or a sizing recommendation, don't hesitate to contact us.
I purchased 2 Zippies for my 4 month old son in size 6-12 months! They are so soft and I love that they have the fold over flaps for the feet and hands! So many companies stop making PJs with the fold over flaps for the hands by size 3 months so it's nice to have PJs that have them beyond that! I also purchased PJs for my two nieces and myself... Again so soft and comfortable. I am obsessed and will be purchasing more in the near future I am sure! :)
We are obsessed with Little Sleepies!! The fabric is the softest material ever... perfect for baby and parents. Being able to open up the hands and footies are a bonus too, to help our sweet baby fit into the jammies for a longer period of time. 10/10 would recommend to everyone.
These jams are the prettiest blue color with mustard accents! I love how the contrast and bold colors stand out on baby! The zippies are very convenient for diaper changes, and the fold over the footies are perfect for cold nights, no socks needed!
Different and cute. It’s so cozy and fits so well. Love it!
These are by far the best pjs ever made😍
Love! Very stretchy and soft