Let’s all gather and celebrate with festive tunes to get everyone into the spirit. For us at Little Sleepies, we love holiday music! Studies show that listening to music positively affects your body and mind, and your favorite holiday music can be beneficial during this busy and stressful time.
Our team compiled a holiday playlist that's as merry as it is classic! So, grab your eggnog and prepare for a sleigh ride through our favorite holiday songs.
We can’t beat the classics. Our faces light up and we can’t help but smile when these holiday favorite songs come on the radio. And we are not surprised that the Little Sleepies team also loves theses holiday song classics:
- “Blue Christmas” by Elvis (Cristal R., Customer Support)
- “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” by Judy Garland (Hanna Y., Growth Marketing)
- “Wonderful Christmastime” by Paul McCartney (Jordyn G., Marketing)
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” by James Taylor (Phoebe H., E-commerce)
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside” by Ella Fitzgerald (Erin M., Merchandising)
- “Looks like a cold, cold winter” by Ingrid Michaelson (by Lorelai, Operations)
- “Do They Know It's Christmas?” by Band-Aid (Ilana D., Creative)
- “Mele Kalikimaka” by Bing Crosby (Agnes S., Growth Marketing)
While the classics play on repeat at your favorite retail stores or coffee shops, there’s a whole generation creating holiday music full of energy. Grab your littles and dance to these staff favorites:
- “Step into Christmas” by Elton John (Emily M., E-Commerce)
- “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas” Michael Buble (Kristen D., Merchandising)
- “This Christmas” by Chris Brown (Shanelle Q., Customer Support)
- “Christmas Tree Farm” by Taylor Swift (Anna V.K., E-commerce)
- “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey (Brittany C., Merchandising)
Surprise Holiday Favorites
We’ve all heard them. The songs that are surprisingly fun and festive this time of year. The spirit of the holiday through music is everywhere, and we encourage you and your family to find your favorites, like these staff surprises:
- “Dominick The Donkey” by Lou Monte (Vanessa A., Community Management)
- “What Christmas Means to Me” by Hanson (Lindsay M., Marketing)
- “Ribbons and Bows” by Kacey Musgraves (Katie R., Growth Marketing)
There you have it – our team's favorite holiday playlist, packed with energy to bring a smile to your face this festive season. We’ve even compiled it for you in a Spotify Playlist. So, fire up the speakers, and let the groove begin – 'tis the season to be jolly and merry!