- Size Chart
There's something about a rainbow that brings extreme joy; it is a sign that there is a light at the end of the storm! Our signature Pastel Rainbow print features cheerful multicolored rainbows that sit upon a white background with light pink accent trim.
Comfy for them. Easy for you. The best sleepwear (or all day wear) around for your little ones. Now for the details:
- Made of the softest, stretchiest bamboo fabric that feels like butter. Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial and regulates body temperature, making it perfect for year-round wear. Read more about why we love bamboo here.
- Fold-over hand cuffs in sizes through 12-18 months. Protect your little ones from scratching themselves without having to worry about mitts that never stay on.
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes. Instantly turn the romper into a footie and back again. Cover those little feet when they go to sleep without having to worry about sizing constraints of a traditional footie.
- Double zipper. Use the bottom zipper pull for those middle of the night diaper changes and you can easily take out baby’s legs vs having to totally undress them!
- No snaps, buttons or interior tags. Easy for you, comfy for baby!
- Extra length. Simply roll up the arms/legs as needed. This, combined with the foot cuffs and extra stretchy fabric allows our zippies to fit twice as long as the average sleeper.
No chemicals. Do you know most pajamas are treated with harsh chemicals that make them flame-resistant? Ours are designed to fit snugly in accordance with all CPSC regulations.
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex. Machine wash on cold.
Little Sleepies is proud to donate a portion of each and every sale to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer.
Babies grow SO fast! That's why we designed our sleepwear to be extra flexible in sizing. Our zippies have extra length (easily roll up any extra), foldable foot cuffs (traditional footies are so limiting) and super stretch for longer wear! They are designed to fit snug in accordance with all CPSC guidelines (as they are not treated with any nasty chemicals!). Read more about the breathability and benefits of our fabric here.
The below guides are based on feedback from hundreds of customers.
We recommend sticking to true size/age for the Zippy - they run true to size to generous and are designed to fit 2-3x longer than your average sleeper.
If you need other specific measurements or a sizing recommendation, don't hesitate to contact us.
Every other month I get my 1 year old daughter and my 6 year old son matching pjs. We wear our pjs throughout the day, and more now that ever (possible perk of COVID-19?) Big Brother loves being able to connect with Sis anyway he can and he LOVES matching her. She has gotten to understand their special pjs so anytime she has hers on she ask where his are. The rainbow ones are adorable! My son loves doodling so he loves how they look painted. I LOVE the zippies on my daughter bc I know she can wear them for a long time without growing out of them. We will be making another purchase soon, you’re always worth the splurge and their smiles make it even more worth it!
The absolute best jammies you will ever find! They are so soft, stretchy and affordable!!! We love our pastel rainbows!! My daughter seems so comfortable every single night! Looking forward to more prints!
My kid is obsessed with all of her Little Sleepies - to the point where she pulls them out of the dirty laundry and brings them to me so she can rewear them. (She’s 1!) We just found this brand and I’m so happy we did. They are lightweight, so comfy & zippies have adjustable feet!! Can’t say enough good things! Jammies run true to size with room for growth, no need to size up (even for taller babies/kids.) Thanks, Little Sleepies!!
Great quality product for a great price. Our daughter loves her sleepers and as she grows we will get more to for her!!!
She loves her jammies . So soft ,must have for any age.
Love these it’s our 4th pair
So soft! My daughter sleeps so well in these jammies. Our favorite!